The Basic Rules To Natural Weight Loss
As a personal trainer and fitness coach I am usually presented with the question ‘How can I lose weight as quickly as possible?’ on a semi-daily basis. Normally this comes from ladies looking to shed some unwanted weight around the waistline before a special occasion, such as getting married. If you have ever known anyone trying to lose weight quickly you’ll know that they are often their own worst enemy, constantly searching for expensive and unproven miracle solutions rather than the basic facts which simply work.
So today we’re going to focus on what DOES work. What actually helps you to cut your body fat sufficiently so that you can fit into that dress or outfit comfortably and, just as importantly, what takes very little time to achieve these results. Our five tips will help you below.
* To start the ball rolling in the right direction you need to work out your current daily calories and chop it down. Not drastically, but sufficiently so you notice a difference in the amount of food that you eat. Dropping by 10% to 15% is fine, but nothing more than that at the beginning.
* Secondly, protein has less impact on fat storage than carbs or fats so if you fancy a snack, protein up.
* Snack tubs are a fantastic addition to your weight loss routine. You are most vulnerable when at work during a long double shift with no healthy food in sight. You can literally feel the chocolate machine staring you down, right? We have all been there. Take four small tubs packed with a rich protein food and you will keep hunger at bay as well as reap the weight loss rewards of avoiding junk food without even thinking about it.
* Rule number four is simple yet so many people get this wrong it’s unbelievable. How many women do you know who have cut down on carbs in order to lose weight? Probably tons. And why do they always hit a brick wall and find it impossible to lose weight just a couple of weeks in? Because they do not increase their protein intake as they drop carbs. You must do this, otherwise your body resorts to burning muscle and keeping fat.
* Taking a day off at the end of each week, or two weeks if you are particularly focused, is a massive plus for anyone in their quest to diet effectively for the long-term. Remember these tips are not about a ridiculous quick fix but will actually help you to change your life, so anything which helps you to prolong the effort is a great thing.
Temptation is our worst enemy when dieting, so it makes a lot of valid sense to take a day off each week. Label it a ‘reward’ or ‘treat’ if you wish, but basically this will help you to stick to your program for far longer. If you have ever known someone attempt a diet plan and fall spectacularly off the rails after about 3 weeks you’ll know this makes perfect sense.
But the main killer reason we recommend doing this is because it gives you a target. There is a difference, of course, between ‘off day’ and Christmas day. Don’t overdo it. But having that relaxation period on a Sunday is something which will get you through even the toughest week, particularly if you have found it hard to stick to diets in the past.
No matter whether you just want to drop a dress size or if you want to change your life completely, these simple facts are the basis of any successful long-term diet. Not only will you lose weight, but you will lose it quickly because the changes you are making are scientifically backed up without any need for gimmicks or miracle products. Better still, once gone the weight will actually stay off this time.
Creator: Russ Howe is a qualified and much followed Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor. If you are lost with your diet, be sure to watch your exclusive video step-by-step to how to lose weight next.
Thanks! I really hope that you enjoyed reading this article. If you found this information helpful, please click the Like button and share this with your friends. And whether you liked it or not, I would appreciate any feedback, so feel free to comment as well. Thanks again!
For more information on how to lose weight, I invite you to check out number one health and weight loss challenge in North America, I’m talking about the Body by Vi Challenge.
To learn how effectively generate leads, brand yourself, create multiple streams of income, and recruit effortlessly, check out the automated attraction marketing and education system that I use to explode my opportunities, namely MyLeadSystemPro here.
Additionally, you can generate immediate income daily straight into your bank account and you get to keep 100% of it! You get a blogging platform with an Alexa ranking below 2,000, marketing training from top earners, a highly converting sales funnel – AND 100% commissions! This stands on its own or you can use it to build your primary business. You don’t have to set-up websites or Blogs, or even do any selling…they do it all for you! You can join the fastest growing and most unique business on the internet today! Go here now, Empower Networkand get Empowered with 100% commissions
Reginald Liggins is an internet marketing trainer and coach who resides outside of Portland in Beaverton, Oregon.
Reginald can be reached at: email@example.com
Filed under: Fitness
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!