The Ultimate Medicine Ball Workouts
“My new favorite workout!”, “Terrifically fun!” “Effective, efficient workout.”
Fitness leader Tracie Long released one of the most effective medicine ball workouts on the market today. This medicine ball workout is another routine in her Focus Series.
Tracie Long’s scientific approach to training, allows her to capitalize on the benefits of medicine ball training. This 33 minute metabolism boosting workout is a compact, time-efficient program that utilizes a medicine ball for both fat-burning and body-sculpting. The ball increases the overall intensity while adding rotation and balance elements.
The first section alternates pure cardio with core-focused, ball-enhanced toning. The second portion consists of a variety of layered sculpting exercises. The final segment of the workout is an effective group of floor-work exercises.
If you hadn’t guessed…I am an advocate of Tracie Long’s medicine ball workout. Given Tracie’s history of success and popularity of her Focus series, it came as no surprise that in my research I found very favorable reviews of this product. I’ve posted excerpts from some of the more thorough reviews I encountered.
* “The moves with the compact medicine ball are unique and constantly varied, making the time fly by. A very efficient workout in that it hits every area in the 30-minutes.”
* “Really tough. Tracie really knows the areas to attack to make you “feel it” the next day. Been a huge fan of hers from the beginning and she is a great instructor. Really happy with this one”
* “I love this workout! Definitely one of my favorites! Makes me sweat and feel good in only 30 minutes… perfect for a busy mom of seven kids that needs the energy and the endorphin release that come from a great workout.”
* “Only major con is the DVD menu which is rather difficult to determine what option is selected.”
* “A great variety of interesting moves, including the medicine ball, balancing, lifting, weaving….lots of fun. I would definitely recommend this video”
* “This is one of the best medicine ball workouts that I have done. On the ab work I could actually feel my lower abs working. Tracie’s instruction is spot on.”
* “She’s (Tracie) motivating and cues very well.”
Be sure to check out Tracie’s Medicine Ball Workout, and come back here to post your comments about it. I’d love to hear your feedback.
Learn more about Medicine Ball Workouts. Stop by Michelle Destefano’s site where you can find out all about the benefits of medicine ball workouts.
Thanks! I really hope that you enjoyed reading this article. If you found this information helpful, please click the Like button and share this with your friends. And whether you liked it or not, I would appreciate any feedback, so feel free to comment as well. Thanks again!
To learn how effectively generate leads, brand yourself, create multiple streams of income, and recruit effortlessly, check out the automated attraction marketing and education system that I use to explode my opportunities, namely MyLeadSystemPro here.
Additionally, you can generate immediate income daily straight into your bank account and you get to keep 100% of it! You get a blogging platform with an Alexa ranking below 2,000, marketing training from top earners, a highly converting sales funnel – AND 100% commissions! This stands on its own or you can use it to build your primary business. You don’t have to set-up websites or Blogs, or even do any selling…they do it all for you! You can join the fastest growing and most unique business on the internet today! Go here now, Empower Networkand get Empowered with 100% commissions
Reginald Liggins is an internet marketing trainer and coach who resides outside of Portland in Beaverton, Oregon.
Reginald can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*IMPORTANT: Your free training will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double-check it for accuracy.
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL: We respect your email privacy. We Hate Spam Too! Any email you receive comes with an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
Filed under: Fitness
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!